1521 Conner Dr.
Retail Drive-In Bank for Sale
LifeMode Group: Ethnic Enclaves
"Barrios Urbanos "
Average Household Size: 3.62
Median Age: 28.9
Median Household Income: $38,000
Family is central within these diverse communities. Hispanics make up more than 70% of the residents. More than one in four are foreign-born, bringing rich cultural traditions to these neighborhoods in the urban outskirts. Dominating this market are younger families with children or single-parent households with multiple generations living under the same roof. These households balance their budgets carefully but also indulge in the latest trends and purchase with an eye to brands. Most workers are employed in skilled positions across the manufacturing, construction, or retail trade sectors.
• Family market; over a third of all households are married couples with children, with a number of multigenerational households and single-parent families; household size is higher at 3.62.
• While most residents live in single-family
homes, almost 10% of householders reside in mobile home parks.
• Homes are owner-occupied, with slightly higher monthly costs (Index 103) but fewer mortgages (Index 83).
• Most are older homes, nearly 60% built from 1950 to 1989.
• Most households have one or two vehicles;
many commuters carpool or walk to work
• Barrios Urbanos residents live within the urban periphery of larger metropolitan areas across the South and West.